The STAR Management System is a series of 20 Critical Business Skills training workshops. Each topic of the STAR Management System is a 1-day program of modules that can be completed in any order, separately, or in combination. Each module provides practical, how-to skills designed to immediately improve job performance.
Modules are organized under five categories:
Each module provides practical, how-to skills designed to immediately improve job performance.
- We will teach you skills that are immediately applicable to your job
- Your workshop will be fun and entertaining; plus you will learn more than you ever thought was possible
- You can expect a relaxed and non-threatening learning environment
- We limit attendance to allow maximum participation and feedback
Each module contains ten learning outcomes. Participants will learn from an expert instructor who will:
- Facilitate an active and engaging learning experience
- Describe the importance of each outcome
- Ask the class insightful questions to draw out learning
- Conduct learning activities that include:
- Group discussions
- Practice exercises
- Role plays
- Monitor the groups as they perform the activities
- Give feedback to the participants on their performance
- Debrief the learning activities and help participants determine how they will use the skill on the job
Participants receive a separate manual for each module. The manuals are designed as workbooks for the participants to use during the session and as a reinforcement tool to be used back on the job. Each manual includes:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Job aids
Our goal is 100% satisfaction from every client. We use the following consultative approach as part of our planning for each workshop:
- Meet with client to determine the scope of the engagement, including, delivery, timelines, and logistics decisions.
- Conduct an audience analysis to determine knowledge and skill level of participants.
- Confirm the module subjects intended for the target audience.
- Determine any customization requirements for each module.
- Identify client resources who will provide the requirements for inclusion in the modules.
- Roll-out the program based upon agreed-upon parameters.